To be eligible to officiate subvarsity games, officials must meet the following requirements.
- Official must be a member in good standing with the SPC
- Pass the written TASO Football test with a score of > 70
- Attend either a Regional clinic or the TASO State Football Meeting
To be eligible to officiate playoff games, officials and crews of the SPC must meet the attendance requirements that the SPC Board put in place prior to the 2015 season.
- A crew must have representation at 80% of Chapter Meetings
- An official must attend 50% of Chapter Meetings
- Officiate four chapter assigned sub-varsity games
- Officiate two chapter assigned scrimmages
- Attendance at a Regional clinic
- Attendance at an on the field clinic
- Attendance at the TASO State Football Meeting
The purpose of the B. Curtis Barrett award is to recognize an individual associated with the chapter for his superior achievement as a football official, his involvement and assistance in improving the reputation of the chapter, and his contribution to the community.
- An individual who best exemplifies those personal characteristics demonstrated by B. Curtis Barrett during his forty-two years of officiating may be considered for this award.
- Any member in good standing may nominate any other member in good standing by written nomination to the chapter Vice-President by the first regularly scheduled chapter meeting in October of each year.
|Robert Cameron||Charlie Caraway||John Cobb||Ronnie Freeman|
|Carl Johnson||Bill Ledbetter||Mike Liner||Cotton Neely|
|Ray O'Brien||Jim Schiermeyer||Lewis Sessums||Max Smithey|
|Cliff Thompson||Jake Webb|